Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Sever



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's book that I am eagerly anticipating is...

 Sever
(The Chemical Garden #3)

by Lauren DeStefano
Expected Publication Date: February 12, 2013
Published by: Simon & Schuster Children's Pubishing

I was ecstatic when I saw the cover for this yesterday. I can't wait to find out what happens to Rhine and Linden in the third and final book. There isn't a synopsis yet for Sever, but Lauren DeStefano has been leaving breadcrumbs in the way of clips from the book. She is driving me mad! I think reading the excerpts, well short sentences actually, are more of a tease than anything. So for now I have stopped paying attention. Kinda. As for the cover, I like it but I loved first two more. I adore the cover of Fever. I'm not sure if this cover will live up to my expectations, but I will have to wait and see when it is in my hot little hands. The picture above - and all others I've found - are not of the best quality. I think they did that on purpose...
Here are the first two books and the short story covers. What do you think?


What are you "waiting on" this week? Are you excited for Sever?

3 comments:

  1. OOhh I have not seen the cover of this! I really like it, but personally I like the others better. But I am so excited to read it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books have really cool covers and they all match! I've read Wither but not Fever! I hope you love it when it comes out :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers but haven't started the series yet..great pick. My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...