Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Hidden


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's book that I am eagerly anticipating is...

Hidden
(House of Night #10)
by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Published by St. Martin's Griffin
 October 16, 2012
Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.

The cover for Hidden was just revealed on June 19, 2012 and I am so excited to share it with everyone! This is my biggest guilty-pleasure read. I love this series because it is just so fun and ridiculous. I even have my 50ish mom reading this series! I can't even count how many times I have read & reread each book. I know there are many people who have gotten disillusioned with all the drama and boys and I understand their frustrations, but I am determined to see this series to the end. In truth, the last book Destined was my favorite and I love the novellas that accompany the series. I even love this series so much I have the German hardcover editions...and the German audiobooks... Yup, I'm addicted. 

What books are you waiting on? What is your guilty-pleasure read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...