If you would like me to review your book email me at:
Genres Accepted in either YA or New Adult Fiction:
- Paranormal Romance
- Speculative Fiction i.e. similar to Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Urban Fantasy
- Sci-Fi/Fantasy (only a limited amount from this genre will be accepted)
- Edgy Contemporary Fiction (only a limited amount from this genre will be accepted)
- Anything overtly Religious or Political
**I Do NOT Accept Adult Books for Review!**
Review Request Form
- Your Name and/or Author's Name
- If you are not the author please tell me why you are asking for the review.
- Email Address
- Book Title
- Genre - must be part of above list.
- Age Range: Is it YA or NA? *No Adult Books*
- If you do not know what the difference between Young Adult and New Adult and Adult, here is a list of articles that will help you discern what the difference is between the Age Range in books.
- Really, think of where your book would be shelved at Barnes and Noble.
- Part of a series, trilogy, or a sequel?
- If it is, would you be willing to send preceding books?
- An excerpt is also appreciated, but not required.
- Publishing houses are encouraged to contact me for their authors.
- I do accept Indie books to review.
- If this is an Indie title please include name of editor.
- Format*Note: Print copies will be given preference.*
- I prefer print copies in both ARC form or complete finished form. For physical copies you must be able to ship to P.O. Box
- I accept EPub/Nook & Mobi/Kindle formats. I do not prefer PDF files, but will accept them if that is the only format available.
- Publication Date
- Is it an ARC or has it already been published?
- If it is an ARC, please let me know the date it is to be published and if you want the review posted before or on publication date.
- Additional comments.
- Would you be interested in an interview, guest post, or giveaway?
- Swag, signed books, eBooks, and other goodies are greatly appreciated for giveaways and they bring in more readers!
**Do not just send me the link to Amazon/B&N/Smashwords/Goodreads. I will not accept any book that is not formally requested using the information above.**
*I will never sell ARCs - they are for my personal use only unless express permission is given by author to use for a giveaway. I will also never share or sell review copies.
*All reviews are my personal thoughts on the book. And while I hope I like your book, I may not. If I do not I will state why with examples. My reviews are not meant to be malicious in any way and I don't believe in attacking the author. Writing a book is a huge accomplishment and I respect the time and effort put into each novel.
*Please note that I will try to get to your book as soon as possible, but in general my reviews are posted anywhere from 2-12 weeks after the book has been received. This is just an approximation because as much as I try, I can't control everything and stuff comes up - family, school, emergencies, etc... If you need a review published sooner, please let me know in your email the date in which you need it done by and I will let you know if I can accommodate your request.
*Thank you for choosing Breathe In BooKs to review your book or short story! I choose the books to review based on a few things. I must like the genre, the premise must be intriguing, and the book must fall in to the Young Adult or New Adult age/content range. I will only read Adult books if I have picked them up myself or they sound exceptionally good.