Breathe In BooKs would like to welcome Airicka Phoenix to the blog today! I had the privilege of interviewing her about her books and what we will see next from her! And yet again, her image has alluded me...
|Click Here to see Official Touching Eternity Cover Release!|
*****Interview with Airicka Phoenix*****
1. How did you come up with the title of your first book in the series?
The Touch Series is the story of needing something you can never touch. It is the cycle of a flame. Fallon & Amalie both want love, but for them, love is like Smoke, Fire, Embers & Ash , untouchable, uncontrollable. For Amalie, her love will become Eternal.
2. What will be the last book in the series?
The last book in the series is Touching Ash.
3. Can you tell us what you have in store for us next?
I have several short stories coming out, but I will also be releasing The Hunter Series. So you will meet Clara and Darius and their adventures into the world of monsters, demons and forbidden kisses.
4. Tell us a little bit about your cover art. Who designed it? Why did you go with that particular image/artwork?
I did my own cover. I wanted to put something of the book into the image so the cover for Touching Smoke is haloed by smoke.
5. If you could be a supernatural, what kind would you be and why?
I would love to be able to go invisible. I can just hole up somewhere and read and not get bothered by anyone!
6. How can readers contact you or find out more about your books?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AirickaPhoenix (@AirickaPhoenix)
Facebook Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airicka-Phoenix/252135634831614?ref=hl
Whispered Beginnings: A Clever Fiction Anthology:
Midnight Surrender Anthology:
7. What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?
Spreading the word and sharing the links would be wonderful and so appreciated.
8. Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers trying to get published?
Never give up. It’s the worst injustice you could commit against yourself.
9. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
I love meeting you guys! I don’t mean just in person, I mean just online. You guys make my whole day chatting you guys up!
10. What gave you the idea to write a Young Adult series?
I’ve always loved Young Adult, writing it just made sense.
Thank you so much for having me join you guys today. I had so much fun being here and hope we can do it again soon! <3
Excerpt from Touching Eternity:
She had everything but freedom.
He had nothing but his loyalty, his wits and his training.
She was a prisoner, a disease, not fit for the world, and she didn't know why. But she did know she wasn't allowed to die, she wasn't allowed to live and she wasn’t sane.
He was a soldier, a protector, but his foundation will be tested when he must destroy the only light in his dark world.
Thrown together, prisoner and keeper, their rebellion will splinter through time, changing the course of history and the fate of the world. Their love will challenge their greatest enemy and immortalize them forever.
Loyalty. Freedom. Love.
What would you risk?
"Let me die."
Pain darkened his eyes. "Never."
About the Author:
|Airicka's Image is MIA|
Thank you Airicka for visiting Breathe In BooKs! I can't wait to have you back on when I get to read Touching Eternity soon!!
Here is the book trailer while you wait!