Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday Returns!


After a month long hiatus, Tell Me Something Tuesday is back! TMST is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous author of the Heven and Hell series, Cambria Hebert. Each week bloggers get together and answers questions about anything and everything to get to know one another. If you would like to participate, visit her blog and grab next week's question and add your link. This week's question:

What have you been reading since the meme was on haitus? If you haven’t read anything what are you looking forward to reading?

So, that would be since September right? Let's see... I have read all of the Heven and Hell series :) but most of those were rereads for the H&H week. I also read a really cool book called The Messengers about time travel.

The biggest read definitely was Hidden (House of Night)! I read it in 3 hours at Starbucks. I drank 3 double cappucinos and sat in my favorite cushy chair that I stalk and did not leave until the very end. I do love this series and will tell you more about what I thought in my upcoming review.


I also read my very first print ARC of Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter and loved that as well. I am on C.C.'s street team and was able to get an interview with her that will be posted along with my review for that. Lots of reading - not so much reviewing this month. But that will all be fixed soon.







Right now I am currently reading The Diviners by Libba Bray and Owlet by Emma Michaels.

As to what I want to read? I will keep my MEGA list down to five books that are 'read soon' for now. In no particular order - whichever arrives at the library first.
  1. Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampire Series)
  2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I can't believe I haven't read this one yet!
  3. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  4. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  5. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling

What books have you been reading? What are you dying to read soon?
Is there a book that is coming out next year that you are completely obsessed with reading??

I know I have mine...Sever by Lauren DeStefano - the last book in the Chemical Garden Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...