Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves is a weely meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase the books we have recieved in the past week. This includes ARCs, purchased books, borrowed books and books from any other source you want to mention. This is the first week that Breathe In BooKs will be participating and I am excited to show everyone what I have in my massive book pile!


Edelweiss
**Star of the Week**
I am so Excited about getting this book! It was my WoW this last week and I did a little happy dance when I got the email from Edelweiss!! Thank you!!
NetGalley
3rd book in The Steampunk Chronicles
This looks fantastic!
Read Now Book
Read Now Book
Library
Both of these books from the library were on my WoW pages ages ago. I finally got them in and I can't wait to get started reading. I only have 3 weeks with each so I better get cracking :)


Any of these books on your TBR pile? What kind of haul did you get this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...