Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday #33


It is that time of week again! You guessed it -Tell Me Something Tuesday; a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous author of the Heven and Hell series, Cambria Hebert. If you would like to participate, visit her blog and grab next week's question and add your link. This week's question:

Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?
Would you rather always wear earmuffs or a nose plug?
Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races?

Sorry I am late with this post everyone. I have been crazy busy the last two days and have barely had a chance to sit down at my computer for more than five minutes. Ughh! Okay, so on the the crazy questions, lol!

Giant Hamster or Tiny Rhino? 
This is a no-brainer for me. Definitely a tiny rhino. First, they are adorable, I would save a fortune in skin care products, and I could poke anyone who I didn't like with my horn! Second, technically rhinos are bi-corns, but if I could be a mini rhino with one horn I could be a Unicorn who only have one horn as opposed to other animals who have bi-corns or more etc... And how cool would it to be a Unicorn?! Furthermore, I kinda accidentally killed my hamster when I was in grade school. I don't think I would have many other hamster friends seeing as I offed one of their own and I would always have those beady little accusatory eyes following me everywhere. Ew. No thanks.

Always wear Earmuffs or a Nose Plug? 
Earmuffs. Or if I could choose, I would want the noise cancelling Bose earphones. I would rather not hear anything seeing as I like silence anyway. Having quiet was a big reason I moved to where I live now and an even bigger reason as to why I don't have kids. I like the house quiet. It helps me think so I can write and read. I can't have too many external voices because the ones in my head are already clamoring for my attention :) Also, nose plugs would be a detriment when drinking wine. You need to smell the bouquet to get the whole experience. And I have a love affair with perfume and I couldn't go without smelling coffee, that would be horrible!

Always win Pie-Eating Contests or Always win Wheelbarrow Races? 
Okay Cambria, where in the world did this question come from? Wow, okay, I would say wheelbarrow races and this is why. One, the more I can practice moving stuff quickly will give me mad shopping skills - Black Friday shoppers beware! Two, I will gain good upper body strength and could challenge anyone to an arm wrestling contest and make grown men cry. And three, I like pie and wouldn't want to get sick of eating it, Thanksgiving would suck.

So those are my crazy answers! Tell me what would your choices be?

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! Your answers this week are so funny! Being a unicorn would be really fun! I like a quiet house too - but I have kids so its not quiet very often... Lol. You make a good point about gaining upper body strength and i would definitely watch you arm wreatle and make grown men cry!! Lol!!!!
    Sounds like u have had some crazy couple days - I hope you can relax today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...