Sunday, September 30, 2012

Coming in October...

October is my favorite month of the year! I love Autumn, the crisp weather, and most importantly: Halloween!! So, to celebrate, there are a few things that will be happening...

The Touching Smoke Scavenger Hunt
Information can be found here (or just find the page tab above)! Come join the fun and win some awesome prizes!

A Week of Heven & Hell
I will be spending a week with one of my favorite authors & friend, Cambria Hebert, the author of the Heven and Hell series. I will be reviewing each book, spotlighting characters, and having giveaway for some truly fantastical prizes! 

October Picks
These will be specifically labeled books, in addition to my regular reviews, that I love and are perfect for the spooky month! 

Something Wicked
On October 31st, I will be participating in the Something Wicked event! I will be reviewing The Diviners by Libba Bray and giving away a copy for one lucky winner!

I am so excited for all of you to come and join me in reveling in the magic of the season and the magic of a good book!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...